20200619_150200.jpg Heatley, Wet Gate LaneThumbnailsWarburton bridgeHeatley, Wet Gate LaneThumbnailsWarburton bridgeHeatley, Wet Gate LaneThumbnailsWarburton bridgeHeatley, Wet Gate LaneThumbnailsWarburton bridgeHeatley, Wet Gate LaneThumbnailsWarburton bridgeHeatley, Wet Gate LaneThumbnailsWarburton bridgeHeatley, Wet Gate LaneThumbnailsWarburton bridge
The station house at Heatley & Warburton. The Warrington and Altrincham Junction Railway opened in 1852/1853; passenger services here lasted from 1 November 1853 to 10 September 1962. The line was closed to all traffic on 7 July 1985 and later converted into a section of the Trans Pennine Trail.