20130410_174821.jpg Agios AndreasThumbnailsPatraAgios AndreasThumbnailsPatraAgios AndreasThumbnailsPatraAgios AndreasThumbnailsPatraAgios AndreasThumbnailsPatraAgios AndreasThumbnailsPatraAgios AndreasThumbnailsPatra
The Greek Orthodox church of Agios Andreas (Saint Andrew) is close to the Patra suburban rail station of the same name. Constructed between 1908 and 1974, it is the largest church in Greece and the second largest Byzantine style church in the Balkans. From 1964 is has contained relics of the apostle Saint Andrew.