Paul Steane's Photography Pages

1280/2881
Home /

Chapel-en-le-Frith (South)

DSCF2436.JPG Chapel-en-le-Frith CentralThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith (South)Chapel-en-le-Frith CentralThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith (South)Chapel-en-le-Frith CentralThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith (South)Chapel-en-le-Frith CentralThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith (South)Chapel-en-le-Frith CentralThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith (South)Chapel-en-le-Frith CentralThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith (South)Chapel-en-le-Frith CentralThumbnailsChapel-en-le-Frith (South)

The present Chapel-en-le-Frith station, formerly known as "South" when there were two. This was the L&NWR station, and it opened in 1863.

Created on
Sunday 7 May 2017
Visits
1170
Rating score
no rating
Rate this photo