Paul Steane's Photography Pages

267/2875
[ stop the slideshow ]

Ashley station

20200516_144324.jpg AA box at Mere crossroadsThumbnailsHale stationAA box at Mere crossroadsThumbnailsHale stationAA box at Mere crossroadsThumbnailsHale stationAA box at Mere crossroadsThumbnailsHale stationAA box at Mere crossroadsThumbnailsHale stationAA box at Mere crossroadsThumbnailsHale stationAA box at Mere crossroadsThumbnailsHale station

Ashley station, 2 miles south of Altrincham. The station was opened on the line's opening day 12/05/1862 by the Cheshire Midland Railway, which was absorbed by the Cheshire Lines Committee on 15/08/1867.