20200415_142956.jpg Irlam stationThumbnailsIrlam stationIrlam stationThumbnailsIrlam stationIrlam stationThumbnailsIrlam stationIrlam stationThumbnailsIrlam stationIrlam stationThumbnailsIrlam stationIrlam stationThumbnailsIrlam stationIrlam stationThumbnailsIrlam station
Looking northwards along Liverpool Road, the abutment can just seen of the original 1873 bridge of the Cheshire Lines Committee railway between Manchester Central and Liverpool Central via Warrington Central. Irlam station is off to the left. The bridge was retained to serve Irlam Soap Works but has since been removed.