20200415_143004.jpg Irlam stationThumbnailsIrlam stationIrlam stationThumbnailsIrlam stationIrlam stationThumbnailsIrlam stationIrlam stationThumbnailsIrlam stationIrlam stationThumbnailsIrlam stationIrlam stationThumbnailsIrlam stationIrlam stationThumbnailsIrlam station
Looking south-westwards along Liverpool Road, the first bridge is that of the present, post-1893, Railway Deviation No.5 alignment of the Cheshire Lines Committee railway between Manchester Central and Liverpool Central via Warrington Central. Irlam station is off to the right. The bridge beyond was built in 1956 to serve Irlam Steelworks. On the right an information board can be seen, photos of which are included in this gallery.