20200621_164301.jpg Irlam Linear Park ThumbnailsWilderspool CausewayIrlam Linear Park ThumbnailsWilderspool CausewayIrlam Linear Park ThumbnailsWilderspool CausewayIrlam Linear Park ThumbnailsWilderspool CausewayIrlam Linear Park ThumbnailsWilderspool CausewayIrlam Linear Park ThumbnailsWilderspool CausewayIrlam Linear Park ThumbnailsWilderspool Causeway
The 1853 alignment of the Warrington & Altrincham Junction Railway crossed from right to left here at Knutsford Road in Latchford, just this side of the swing bridge over the Manchester Ship Canal. Replaced by Manchester Ship Canal Railway Deviation No.3 in 1893, tracks here were retained until the 1960s by the Ship Canal company to serve premises alongside the Canal.