20200905_091608.jpg Ashbourne stationThumbnailsAshbourne stationAshbourne stationThumbnailsAshbourne stationAshbourne stationThumbnailsAshbourne stationAshbourne stationThumbnailsAshbourne stationAshbourne stationThumbnailsAshbourne stationAshbourne stationThumbnailsAshbourne stationAshbourne stationThumbnailsAshbourne station
Ashbourne station site, looking roughly northwards. The station here was opened in 1899 by the London and North Western Railway (L&NWR) for their branch from Ashbourne to Parsley Hay, which opened in the same year. Regular passenger services ceased in 1954, and the route closed to freight traffic in 1963.